RussianEnglish

Questions regarding recent updates

Home Forums English Forum Questions Questions regarding recent updates

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jakerp1 jakerp1 August 14 14:18.

• #46354 Score: 0
    Profile photo of DonPC
    mortal
    viscount_badge

Hello all,

Loving the game thus far. It’s really becoming something!

I had some questions regarding the new mechanics however. First off..

How do I “charm” a mortal? All the dialogue I get is “ask for npc’s name” and nothing else.

How do I feed upon a mortal? I get the button, but I can press F all I want, it doesn’t seem to work.

And lastly, how do I quit dancing? I can’t seem to quit once I’ve started it by pressing F.

Thanks in advance!

DonPC

#46355 Score: 0
    Profile photo of AiryKai
    pgf developer
    viscount_badge

Hello, DonPC!

There are two types of character now – human and vampire.

Human cannot “charm” npc and they can’t feed (although the icon appears, this is a bug).

Probably your character is created as a human.

The problem with dancing has appeared recently, we’ll fix it in the next patch. There just need several times to press.

Наша сила не только в когтях и живучести. Наша сила в свободе и чести.

#46356 Score: 0
    Profile photo of DonPC
    mortal
    viscount_badge

Hello AiryKai,

Ah! I thought as much. The thing is, I deleted two (out of three) of my previous characters, and I made sure that I selected “vampire” on my new one.

Aaaaand, I discovered something just a moment ago. When I type in the chat, I still get my old character’s (the one I deleted) nickname! Might be that my characters conflict with one another, when you delete one and create one in the available slot?

Cheers!

#46369 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Alexander Typhoeus
    mortal
    viscount_badge

I was having this problem. The thing is you need to be careful that you are actually making a vampire character. I was able to feed no problem on my second try. Click on the Vampire icon a couple of times to make sure vampire is highlighted when you create your character.  

#46371 Score: 0
    Profile photo of DonPC
    mortal
    viscount_badge

Ah! You’re right. That did it!

It’s weird, the “vampire box” appears selected. But I guess it depends on how you look at it..

Thanks Alexander!

#46383 Score: 0
    Profile photo of jakerp1
    mortal
    viscount_badge

So, I’ve finally created a vampire and follow the instructions above and it still won’t let me feed or charm anyone. My character even looks like a vampire.  Pointy ears and everything.

#46387 Score: 0
    Profile photo of jakerp1
    mortal
    viscount_badge

Nevermind. I guess there was a glitch in the character creation that gave me the appearance of a Vampire, but none of the ability to feed. I created another character and It worked to satisfaction. I cannot wait till future updates!!!! >:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 24
ac66989, Aira, AiryKai, Ayazani, bloodcultist, Boskhet, DonPC, EasternDragon, ejewell82, FaittX, Isis, Kiasydia, Ksen, LinuxDonald, Napikusadil, Reveall, Samarityanka, UrbanMagi, Void_Rose, wayup, Windir, wwww, Zerastul, Zgoda
Forum Statistics
Threads: 505, Posts: 513, Members: 12,044