RussianEnglish

Patch: 0.9r85

Home Forums English Forum Bug Reporting Patch: 0.9r85

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of LinuxDonald LinuxDonald August 15 21:16.

• #46320 Score: 0
    Profile photo of AiryKai
    pgf developer
    viscount_badge

Very quietly the summer to work on the project, and we have new patches arrived. This time we add a little piece of the “passive” part of the gameplay – you can now send the controlled mortals to perform missions.

We will talk more about that in a new post from the developers soon. And now, the owners of alpha access, you can check how it works and maybe even compete in gaining Influence in the Lamia bar.

————–

0.9r85

Gameplay:

1. ✔ Added feature to send mortals to perform missions.
    2. ✔ Added system of Influence in the establishments.

Graphic and effects:

1. ✔ Updated fog rendering. Added volumetric fog.
    2. ✔ Included reflection on windows (not in realtime)
    3. ✔ Updated and improved environment shaders.

Other fixes and improvements:

1. ✔ Updated components and libraries of characters generator. Generation will be slightly faster, but freezes can still occur.

Наша сила не только в когтях и живучести. Наша сила в свободе и чести.

#46321 Score: 0
    Profile photo of ac66989
    mortal
    viscount_badge

Wow this is a very exciting progress. There was one problem though. I did get my money reward after completing a mission with my servant, but nothing happened to my influence. But very nice gameplay features, this is exactly what i want from this game

#46322 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Windir
    mortal
    viscount_badge

Sounds great

I’ll check it out soon.

War. War never changes. Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything, from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage.

#46384 Score: 0
    Profile photo of UrbanMagi
    mortal
    baron_badge

Noticed sometimes my computer would process the time for a mission faster than the server timer resulting in an error (I think it’s error 8 or 7, I can’t remember). Usually it’s only a few seconds behind however, so it’s not the worst bug in the world.

My blond character’s hair is black now, and transparent. You can see in my personality window what hair color she’s supposed to have compared to the hair she has now.

What it should look like

What it looks like now

If I go into the establishment menu, leave, then open up the menu again you see the personality window overlapping the establishment window.

See the window here

Once my character starts dancing, it’s hard to get them to stop with the interaction key alone.

On a personal note, I’m still having issues with those weird glowing dots everywhere. It may not look too bad on the screenshot but it is really bad when I run it. I’ll look into uploading a video to show what I’m talking about.

http://imgur.com/rxCh6Fj

All in all the new update is absolutely amazing, I’m very excited to see actual gameplay in dogma, and I am so excited to explore more of the city in future updates.

~Shadow is but the result of light.

#46388 Score: 0
    Profile photo of DonPC
    mortal
    viscount_badge

Hi,

I haven’t tried feeding in a bit, since there was no real reason to. However due to a bug (I guess?) where my character zoned into the Lamia club without any blood, I gave it another go.

The mortals I feed upon die after losing one-fifth of their blood bar. I barely get any blood and I had to feed on 10+ mortals to regain all my blood.

Thought I’d point it out. Something might have gone wrong, or does this work as intended?

#46390 Score: 0
    Profile photo of LinuxDonald
    mortal
    baron_badge

Still no linux version yet

#46392 Score: 1
    Profile photo of AiryKai
    pgf developer
    viscount_badge

A little late this time.

In the coming days will be update for Win and Linux builds.

Наша сила не только в когтях и живучести. Наша сила в свободе и чести.

#46394 Score: 0
    Profile photo of LinuxDonald
    mortal
    baron_badge

A little late this time. In the coming days will be update for Win and Linux builds.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 24
ac66989, Aira, AiryKai, Ayazani, bloodcultist, Boskhet, DonPC, EasternDragon, ejewell82, FaittX, Isis, Kiasydia, Ksen, LinuxDonald, Napikusadil, Reveall, Samarityanka, UrbanMagi, Void_Rose, wayup, Windir, wwww, Zerastul, Zgoda
Forum Statistics
Threads: 506, Posts: 514, Members: 12,044