Werewloves and customisation

Home Forums English Forum Questions Werewloves and customisation

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of The Shadow Man The Shadow Man June 4 21:28.

• #43844 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Fred
    mortal

Suggestions for Dogma: – a colour wheel for hair and/or eyes so that people can choose the exact color – Werewolves: Add cutomization for your wolf form so that you can change your fur colour with a color wheel, teeth and form. Maybe being able to make the fur different colors such as white spots etc- Werewolves having better stealth? Rage system? Climbing trees and moving through trees?- Add clothing for players that want to look more creepy?- Throwable weapons?- Being able to carry away a teammate out of combat to heal them.

#43855 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Anubis
    mortal

Great ideas! I’ll sub to this thread for later. But I think for the next few years wipe will only have vampires in game.

"The moon is my sun,
    the night is my day,
    Blood is my life,
    and you are my prey."

"Some are Born to sweet delight
    Some are born to endless night"

"

#43858 Score: 1
    Profile photo of TheSwanKing
    mortal
    baron_badge

Ain’t nothing stopping people RPing as Werewolf families though!

#43861 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Anubis
    mortal

Ain’t nothing stopping people RPing as Werewolf families though!

Yeah but Vampires > Werewolf

"The moon is my sun,
    the night is my day,
    Blood is my life,
    and you are my prey."

"Some are Born to sweet delight
    Some are born to endless night"

"

#45850 Score: 0
    Profile photo of OniDaimyo
    mortal
    baron_badge

Yes there is. You have vampire powers and drink blood. If you RP as a werewolf when you are clearly a vampire I’m going to ignore it and treat your PC like a looney.

#46077 Score: 0
    Profile photo of TheSwanKing
    mortal
    baron_badge

You can be a Human in Dogma, not just a Vampire. Everyone starts as a Human and can choose whether they want to become one or not.

So you can technically.

If we’re inspired by cWoD then we will likely have a form of Kinfolk (Human offspring of Garou (werewolves) which never had their first change.)

#46087 Score: 0
    Profile photo of The Shadow Man
    mortal
    viscount_badge

The developers have already said they are considering adding additional races including Werewolves.

The shadows are moving again

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members Currently Active: 1
wayup
Members active within the past 24 hours: 27
Adam, AiryKai, Avlasenok, Bres, Delenvor, GwennButler, Inorouk, Jagnakhar, laurent, LcfStn, LinuxDonald, Merca007, merzero22, Mortise, nortonew, Ornellamort, Raven1913, Regent, Rexie Blood, Tchey, Tiffany, UrbanMagi, Viktorius, Vladislav_Cepesh, wayup, WazzaDobbo, Windir
Forum Statistics
Threads: 493, Posts: 501, Members: 11,735