Discussions

Category Sabbaths Which Sabbath Do You Intend To Join?

13 Sep 2015 11:11 bySorrosyss
mortal
Poll speaks for itself. :D Lets hear your reasons behind your choice! [poll options='open' question='Which Sabbath Do You Intend To Join?' answers='The Aristocracy of Domini, The Hort Packs, The CRUOR Corp, The Orthodox Theocracy, I will remain an independent Vampire, I will remain Human']
Based on the fact that my 2 favorite clans are Gangrel ( Vampire Bloodlines ) and Lasombra ( Vampire Antitribu Mod ) I prefer the Orthodox Theocracy because they are more like Lasombra. Also I really liked that part " Threre is no sort of outrage or vice that is not openly practised in the Palace of the Pope". Moreover I would like a new Sabbath that is like Gangrel , no need for it at launch but I think its a must for the first expansion.

This is a good question.I was thinking about this last night but first i want to see what bonus they give. If the Hort Paks give some good skills(stats) i will join, if they dont i will remain independent.(and work as merc for them :))) if is possible).

Based on the fact that my 2 favorite clans are Gangrel ( Vampire Bloodlines ) and Lasombra ( Vampire Antitribu Mod ) I prefer the Orthodox Theocracy because they are more like Lasombra. Also I really liked that part " Threre is no sort of outrage or vice that is not openly practised in the Palace of the Pope". Moreover I would like a new Sabbath that is like Gangrel , no need for it at launch but I think its a must for the first expansion.

The Hort Packs to me seem like a mix of Nosferatu and Gangrel i.e. animalistic and disfigured and more towards the Requiem Nosferatu cuz they seem to take on a monstrous nature as well as appearance 

The shadow that haunts the mind

The Hort Packs to me seem like a mix of Nosferatu and Gangrel i.e. animalistic and disfigured and more towards the Requiem Nosferatu cuz they seem to take on a monstrous nature as well as appearance 

No they are not like Gangrel , they are a copy of Nosferatou only . Gangrel can transform to a badass werebat and when in human form they are not disfigured
I like the idea of the CRUOR Corp, that there is a faction of vampires working behind the curtain pulling the strings. Although I love the ideas for all of the Sabbaths so far, this will likely be the one I choose.

No they are not like Gangrel , they are a copy of Nosferatou only . Gangrel can transform to a badass werebat and when in human form they are not disfigured

I simply meant the Animalistic element of the Gangrel plus I think a Werebat form would be cool too

The shadow that haunts the mind

I guess I ´ ll go for the sabbath that comes closest to the Tremere , for this is actually my house .
Very evenly matched so far! That's good to see. :)

Sorrosyss said:

Very evenly matched so far! That's good to see. :)

I wish that we will have about the same percentage of Sabbaths as in this poll, this way the most organized Sabbath will dominate the game not the one with the biggest zerg
I will be independant as far as possible and then go to "the Hort Packs"

!!! So exited about this poll ! So evently balanced ! i hate it when in some games there are more factions, and only like 2 of them are popular!
Domini all the way, though I'd wish to be officially part of The Aristocracy with connections and all, but also be independent enough.
I will remain an independent Vampire... Or Cruor Corp
I've got doubts. Either Domini or CRUOR, since I really like the concept of both. Being independent it's OK (I guess), but I'd really miss the social part if it's not at hand.
OrthoTheo for sure. Well... for my character Kaido anyway. If something happens to him (and if we're not able to have more than one character) than I'm not sure who i'll play and which faction they would join.. I like the factions so far. Very informative and very different from one another.
The Aristocracy of Domini
The Aristocracy of Domini. I always liked the Toreador in VTM and I must admit, I love the image of the beautiful and sexy vampire that hangs out in clubs and seduces hapless bloodbags donors.
The Orthodox Theocracy   
Orthodox Theocracy for the win. It is the perfect match for my geeky occult/blood magic practicioner :) .
Its funny because Kaido dresses like he would fit better in the Domini but NOPE! Orthotheo all the way.
I don't know, I'm between the Hort Packs and the CRUOR Corp. I like inhumanity, but not necessarily savagism.

You must be logged in to write here.