Discussions

Category Discussions Message to the Developers

Yes , well . We wait since about five months right ? Annoying in a way . I have done

a few mechanics - hunter ´s class - and my offer to the team was to accept my work ( in the future , as some sort of donation that comes along with no cost )

The reply they gave me was that they are working on the technical site and after this we will see .

Basically I hope ( like anyone in here ) that they will continue on this , for sure we have a lack of communication here .

The reply they gave me was that they are working on the technical site and after this we will see .

Was it long ago?

Yes , it was in Novembre that I sent them this mail with a pdf that a little bit of content .

It was on the voluntary thread , you can find it in this forum . To be honest , I am not sure where this is going . Very long time since we heard from them .

Yes , it was in Novembre that I sent them this mail with a pdf that a little bit of content .

It was on the voluntary thread , you can find it in this forum . To be honest , I am not sure where this is going . Very long time since we heard from them .

At least we can keep in mind that Regent has said that he wants to support this game , with ongoing efforts if needed . Let ´s see , eh ?

I too wonder whats going on and why there is no communication at all....

And people wonder why we are cynical...

Its not that i ever doubted that the team wanted to make the game. But wanting and achieving something are very different things. Mainly though, did anyone seriously believe they had enough funding for this game to be a realistic aim? $27K?

C'mon, lets face it, that was never going to happen. For this game to live, some substantial funding or support needs to arrive. The devs can hardly live on wishful thinking.

And before anyone one blames anyone for the lack of support, lets remember, this is nobody's fault. Its not the community's (we DID support the game), its not anyone outside of the community (everyone has many other priorities than supporting a game that doesn't exist yet), and its not the fault of the devs (they did try). There is no "bad guy" to blame and point the finger at.

Game dvelopment is hard, and expensive.

and its not the fault of the devs (they did try). There is no "bad guy" to blame and point the finger at.

Game dvelopment is hard, and expensive.

I agree with you, until there is a total absence of honesty from the developper in which we put our faith. A little "Sorry guys, we got no more money to develop the project" would have gone a long way to keep my goodwill.

Exactly @WorldWarlV  the problem isn't that developed has slowed or even stopped, its the fact the developers have remained silent for so long. It dosen't look good and honestly honesty would be so much better than silence.

The Shadow Man

I completely agree. There might be no bad guy here but at least you should be honest with the community. Any statement would be appreciated.

War. War never changes.Since the dawn of humankind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage. 

ViscountViscount

Yes. Same is here. Please, let us know anything. 

I  don ´t get it . Looks to me like they messed up in a way and now they won ´t admit it .  I mean , where ´s the prob . Airykai , answer us ... mate .

It actually shouldn´t be that hard to at least tell us something.

Even if it´s the notification that the project has been abandoned.

Bumping this up, I hope they update us soon. This is making me lose faith in new companies.

Bumping this up, I hope they update us soon. This is making me lose faith in new companies.

I don't thik they will ever update us. It's easier to just hide and pray it goes away.

You must be logged in to write here.