Discussions

Category Discussions Message to the Developers

09 Mar 2018 16:32 byWorldWarIV
Viscount

Hello,

I'm a backer of the game, and it's been several months since we had any updates, patches or news. I would very much appreciate it if I could soon be informed of when the updates will resume, what you have planned in 2018 and what is it you are working on at the moment.

Thank you,

Martin

I have to agree with this sentiment.

Please let us know anything.

Me too,  I also agree with this.

The Shadow Man

I agree with this

Well we do know that Regent has recently stepped down. Hopefully they're able to find someone else fill in. But I too would like a little tidbit of info.

Same here. A litte update would be nice.

War. War never changes.Since the dawn of humankind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage. 

It's been a month since I posted and still no answer. Really, just a small update telling us what troubles the project is having would have gone a long way. I would have been happy to help. I'll keep an eye on the project since I already invested in it, but you can be sure I will never give you another dime.

Played a little today after the maintenance. Same old stuff and no real sign any of the bugs I've reported have been fixed. For the third time I'm losing faith in the project.

The Shadow Man

Played a little today after the maintenance. Same old stuff and no real sign any of the bugs I've reported have been fixed. For the third time I'm losing faith in the project.

I know what you mean, I've been checking the website every day in hope that we get some kind of update. :-/

-Shadow is but the result of light.

All the things they showed in the previews; working stats, synched feeding animations, powers, the sewers, jumping over fences, climbing up ladders, walking on roofs, weapons and the Church. We are yet to actually be given any of them. We have stats but I can't increase them because my blood count never increases no matter how much feeding I do. NPCs are pretty much useless. Infulence in the Lamia bar is reptitve and for no real benefit. I've only seen other players on two seperate occasions, one person each time, and one of the times the other person didn't really speak English so couldn't even have a conversation. I used to play Dogma every day but it got boring and repititve. I thought Dogma would slate the craving I have for vampire video games but prehaps it is not to be. I've never really played a MMO before, it never struck me as my sort of thing and because of certian online experiences trolls is something that has always been a concern of mine (harder to escape from in a game) but Dogma was just the right thing to lure me into it.

The Shadow Man

Well...

It has been another month since this post was made. Still nothing new.

Not even a quick response from the Team to this post.

That's really not a good sign...

Here's to hoping for updates. 

It does not look good. Say it is not so. Is Dogma dead?

The Shadow Man

I fear for the worst. No update in soooo long. Just a quick line on fb or twitter or the forum would greatly decrease any lacking of faith. Please speak up sooonn............

I remneber the time when we have monthly updates ... I can understand they have a life ... But no info since months and months only a guys quit the team (Perhaps they don't want too say a bad news) ... But now just think they take money and leave far far far away ...

So sad :/

But have a link with Pre-order it's now just a fraud ... And law exist in Russia

"Carpe Diem"

Yeah new backers can still join, it kind of is a dick move... It really pisses me off when developers don't have the courage to say that their project is dead. How are you suppose to keep a good name in the business when you pull a move like this?

I sent the developers an email, we will see.

The Shadow Man

What did you ask?

This is what I said:

I want to know what's going on, you remain silent for months and ignore post after post wanting to know what's going on. I sunk a lot of money into this project, a lot more than I most likely should have but I care about this project more. I want this project to be a success but you gotta keep us informed in what's going on, even if its just a monthly post saying what you've been up, preferably with a screenshot or two. You need to understand that people are starting to lose faith in your ability to deliver this project. If its the worse case scenario, that you can't continue with the project then you need to say so. At this point its looking like the project is dying if not dead.

The Shadow Man

The Shadow Man

I hope they come forward now. I really like to know about the status and any comment would be appreciated. But right now it does look like it's dead.

War. War never changes.Since the dawn of humankind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage. 

"But right now it does look like it's dead."

Yeah and it's the only thing someone can think if he want to expense some money for this. And he just say no. Perhaps it's the problem they have no more money to develop but they can just post here. They have no respect for guys like us !

The only truth on this site is that "Are you afraid ? You should be." cry

"Carpe Diem"

You must be logged in to write here.