Discussions

Category Questions controlling system

08 Sep 2018 02:05 byftamas
mortal

i have been looking around in gameplays, and i am hesitant to buy the game, or not. the controlling system dosent seem to be acceptable in my disability condition. (muscular dystrophy) i can only play games as point and click. like moving camera around with right click, and combinating with the left click it moves forward. my question is: can i controll my character like in World of warcraft, or like in Star wars the old republic?

I can't really answer your question about the character control since I haven't played WoW or Star Wars. But right now I would not recommend to buy the game. We haven't heard from the devs in months and right now it seems like the game is dead and not going to happen.

War. War never changes.Since the dawn of humankind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage. 

i see. thank you for your fast answer. well thy system as wow, or star wars moves isnt rare. actually alot of MMO uses... well the olders for sure. i hope the devs will return. i wish to see this game come alive

You're welcome :) .

For Dogma I can say right now you have to use the WASD keys to walk and also use a separate key to feed. So I'd say it isn't "Point and Click"

Same here. I'd like to see the game come alive but hope fades.

War. War never changes.Since the dawn of humankind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage. 

You must be logged in to write here.