Discussions

Category Questions Where's the client download?

08 Sep 2017 19:04 byush
Baron

I signed up for the Baron Pack through Humble Bundle back in January. I have'nt run the client since then, tried it just now and the patcher is failing towards the end of its update so I thought I'd uninstall and download the client from scratch.  I can't find any download link in my profile though, where will I find the latest client?

I signed up for the Baron Pack through Humble Bundle back in January. I have'nt run the client since then, tried it just now and the patcher is failing towards the end of its update so I thought I'd uninstall and download the client from scratch.  I can't find any download link in my profile though, where will I find the latest client?

Hello, ush!

Sorry fot that.

Check it, you will see download section.

Yep it was there, I had the same error yesterday when reinstalling but it installed sucesfully today

Hello, I have the same problem, I tried to patch, it failed, I desinstaled the game, hoping to re install it via the site link, but I can't find it any more :(

where did you Hide the link to download the client?

Hello, I have the same problem, I tried to patch, it failed, I desinstaled the game, hoping to re install it via the site link, but I can't find it any more :( where did you Hide the link to download the client?

It seems that you have not activated your key. Well, we did it manually. :)

thanks

I don't seem to have any download option either, and my key is active :(

I had uninstalled for the same reason (the latest patch would not finish and just gives an error then goes to 0 again), can't reinstall though.

I had uninstalled for the same reason (the latest patch would not finish and just gives an error then goes to 0 again), can't reinstall though.

Hi. Sorry. It fixed.

Hi. Sorry. It fixed.

No need to be sorry my friend, you're a star :)

Hi,

same here: activated the Key and there is no download button for me :'(

pls help :D

same here: activated the Key and there is no download button for me :'(

Hi. Are you sure? I see that you have all access.Check the download section in the site menu.

fixed, sorry, iam blind ^^

hey, I also have the same problem, where I download the game? pls help

Hi. I see only Kindred badge you have. It does not have access to the game right now.

Hi. I see only Kindred badge you have. It does not have access to the game right now.

I thought that since the beta would be released in 2017 and the it would now have access. Would you have ani way to pay the other $15 and get the baron pack?

mortalBaron

Hi, I'm maybe blind too, but I don't see the Download button. Can you help me ? Thanks ! :o)

Hi, I'm maybe blind too, but I don't see the Download button. Can you help me ? Thanks ! :o)

We have added access for your account. Now you should see a section for downloading.

mortalBaron

Ah, better ! Thank you very much ! :)

Sorry for reviving a semi-old thread, but I'm having the same issue. Bought Viscount ages ago, came on to try it again now, no download link.

Sorry for reviving a semi-old thread, but I'm having the same issue. Bought Viscount ages ago, came on to try it again now, no download link.

Hello, Mongomaniac!

Your account has not been activated the code on the new site.

We did it manually. Now you should have access.

Hello, Mongomaniac!

Your account has not been activated the code on the new site.

We did it manually. Now you should have access.

Thank you kindly!

You must be logged in to write here.