Long updates list today!
Finally we have added part of the combat system in our alpha version. It is a complex system that includes many hidden mechanics. Therefore, it requires a lot of testing. Report all found problems even if it not obvious bug. This is important.
As we said earlier, we are not trying to achieve precise synchronization of data between clients, as it happens in shooters and action. Therefore, location and actions of your opponents that you see may not always be accurate. In the battle that means victory will depend largely on the character parameters.
Soon we will write more about this in our blog.
- Enabled melee combat.
- Enabled the ability to increase some of the character parameters.
- Enabled the ability to get Blood with feeding process.
- Disabled the character parameters which is not involved in this testing stage.
- NPC, who have not lost health completely while feeding, will now be some time to stay stunned.
- In battle you can temporarily stun the enemy.
- Added some negative effects from low Essence values.
- Disabled the opportunity to fight in clubs and apartments.
Graphics, effects, audio:
- Changed birds behavior. Now they can land on the ground.
- Added new music tracks.
- Various edits shaders and effects.
Other fixes and improvements:
- Improved preloading clothing items for the characters. Bodies generate faster and freezes less.
- Optimization for fog effects and lighting. In some cases, there was an increased load on the CPU.
- Fixed display "feeding" strips. Previously was always 0.
- Feeding icon no longer appear for mortal characters.
- Targeting reacted to the dead characters. Fixed.
- Has made changes to the feeding process that should reduce the number of problems with the termination of the process.
- Fixed problem with clothing at the avatar creating stage.
- Fixed loading hair color on the characters in game scenes.
- Character editor UI no longer open in game locations.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
- Updated game engine to version 5.6.3.