The Male Character Creation looks great

Главная Форумы English Forum Discussions The Male Character Creation looks great

В этой теме 11 ответов, 10 участников, последнее обновление Картинка профиля Viktorius Viktorius Июль 9 12:45.

• #42844 Score: 0
    Картинка профиля Dreadful
    mortal

I love it, it’s very detailed! It kid of reminds me of Eve Online character creation and I love how you can create your own avatar with different emotions!! And how the Essense works just looks great!! Really excited about this update. I love how you can be fat or customize all the details in your face and even the body, you can even customize your muscles!!!

And at the end, I love how the city is starting to look, it’s huge, even though it’s still in development! However, like some of the youtube comments, I agree it could use beards and more hair options for males.

#42845 Score: 0
    Картинка профиля TheSwanKing
    mortal
    baron_badge

Why do I have the feeling they uploaded that so they could add it to the update list XD 

Seems you’ve beat them to the punch lol

#42846 Score: 0
    Картинка профиля Dreadful
    mortal

I was just so excited to see it, I had to talk about it! XD

#42849 Score: 0
    Картинка профиля AiryKai
    pgf developer
    viscount_badge

And at the end, I love how the city is starting to look, it’s huge, even though it’s still in development! However, like some of the youtube comments, I agree it could use beards and more hair options for males.

It’s not all the content that we plan. There will be much more customization options like facial hair or tattoos…

We will add it in the future.

Наша сила не только в когтях и живучести. Наша сила в свободе и чести.

#42850 Score: 0
    Картинка профиля Hades
    mortal

please give us several male long hair options, Wild, Qui Gon Jinn, Ponytail, Dreadlocks, curly, wavy, straight… guys with long hair have so little options in games…

Also, for both males and females, the option to have 2 or more hair colors would be great, examples Draculaura, Dave boy in a band…

To die is not an option.

#42851 Score: 0
    Картинка профиля AiryKai
    pgf developer
    viscount_badge

Actually, long hair is a quite big problem. It is very difficult to make them so that they don’t fall into the character’s body. In addition, this is a high load if physics simulation enabled. Therefore, we try to avoid the use of long hair. In any case, as long as we do not optimize the load and get more time for the configuration.

Наша сила не только в когтях и живучести. Наша сила в свободе и чести.

#42854 Score: 1
    Картинка профиля Antib
    mortal
    kindred_badge

So many sliders….Will you add something like «Get random appearance» button or «upload pre-made»?

It is very difficult to make them so that they don’t fall into the character’s body.

How about ponytails? To look like modern Christof Romuald )

• Этот ответ был изменен 12 месяцев назад от Картинка профиля Antib Antib.

Ya! Ya! In his house at New Orlean, undead Lestat waits dreaming.

#42904 Score: 0
    Картинка профиля Deaden
    mortal
    viscount_badge

Very nice. Couple of idears. Can the hair get slightly messier and lose saturation when their essence drops? Also will we be able to make older characters? I tend to like making old man characters.

#42936 Score: 0
    Картинка профиля Nox
    mortal
    viscount_badge

I was unsure if i should preorder before, but after seeing new changes to the character customization i jumped right on it. The new character models looks a lot better, and now that i read there are going to be things like tattoos added, im pumped.

.:Haud Deus:.

#42939 Score: 0
    Картинка профиля BlackBaron
    mortal
    prince_badge

Good evening, Kindred! Everything is going just fine. Keep it on. We are all just looking forward to play this game!

#42938 Score: 0
    Картинка профиля Sweeney
    mortal

Not bad.

#42951 Score: 0
    Картинка профиля Viktorius
    mortal
    elder_badge
    baron_badge

You guys are realling creating something…something amazing *_*

“Finally there is nothing here for death to take away.” ― Charles Bukowski, What Matters Most is How Well You Walk Through the Fire

Вы должны авторизироваться для ответа в этой теме.

Forum Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 16
08abur, anton669, fartita, Giurt, Hmonogolik, Iarwain, LinuxDonald, Oscar Cool, Pedro1976, Regent, StalkerCat, Ulfvaldr, UrbanMagi, Viktorius, vilenolram, Wh4tIsL0ve
Forum Statistics
Threads: 491, Posts: 499, Members: 11 734