RussianEnglish

Patch: 0.6.r68

Home Forums English Forum Bug Reporting Patch: 0.6.r68

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DonPC DonPC April 26 00:47.

• #45653 Score: 0
    Profile photo of AiryKai
    pgf developer
    viscount_badge

Big update for Character Creator today!

Uh, it seems we did it.

Many optimizations has been done. We have improved character models, fixed most critical bugs and added more morphs and settings.

Of course, it is demanded to clear all the characters in previous version, but now, most likely, it will no longer be required. The new system will update the settings “on fly”.

The next step is a city and the gameplay. We try very hard to achieve this as soon as possible.

Наша сила не только в когтях и живучести. Наша сила в свободе и чести.

#45666 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Spoonpocalypse
    mortal
    viscount_badge

I’m rooting for you!

#45668 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Xnaris
    mortal
    baron_badge

A few bug occurred with this patch. making videos of it now

#45670 Score: 0
    mortal
    viscount_badge

Thanks for the swatches It’s coming along nicely. Only bug I noticed so far is that only 1 of the hairs is working atm (others fail to show), which is new. 

Would you consider a 2-tone tint map for some hairstyles? I’ve never been to LA myself, but I imagine people with punky colors are not uncommon. It doesn’t sound like much, but adding a 2nd tone with swatches opens a nice range of variety for what it is (in terms of modifying existing interface stuff). 

#45671 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Windir
    mortal
    viscount_badge

Nice update . I’ll try it as soon as possible.

War. War never changes. Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything, from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage.

#45676 Score: 0
    Profile photo of AiryKai
    pgf developer
    viscount_badge

Several hotfixes were installed today with patch 0.6r69

#45678 Score: 0
    Profile photo of DonPC
    mortal
    viscount_badge

Hi,

I have some problems with this recent patch + hotfixes.

While I can select the “new hairstyles”, they do not show for me. I can only use/see the female’s first headset with the ponytail.

Clothes don’t appear unless I keep clicking back and forth from “face” to “clothing” in the hopes that they’ll show. Which they will eventually. Men have new options for the clothing, women don’t.

The text in the character creator, naming and describing each function that can be adjusted, seems to be off for me. They’re all called “CTRL_”text””. For example “CTRL_EyelidUpper” etc. While I can use these sliders and functions, I don’t seem to be able to put them back to 0 score once I used them. They’ll remain on 10+ no matter how far I drag the sliders back to the left.

Colours seem to work for me however.

Also the game became unstabile for me. Whereas before I had no crashes whatsoever and minimal lag/stuttering of FPS, I now as of this patch have had 2 crashes to desktop, 1 system crash and a ton of “lag”. Especially in the nightclub.

Hope I described it clear enough. Screenshots will be a pain to take since the game won’t allow me to ALT-TAB without crashing.

Anyway, thanks for all the work! I’m sure this’ll be fixed too :).

#45681 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Viktorius
    mortal
    elder_badge
    baron_badge

One thing more, if you make a real tall character you cant focus on is face on the character creater, and the character dont fit on the screen anymore.

“Finally there is nothing here for death to take away.” ― Charles Bukowski, What Matters Most is How Well You Walk Through the Fire

#45686 Score: 0
    Profile photo of AiryKai
    pgf developer
    viscount_badge

Small patch 0.6r70 today.

Hair adding fixed.

#45694 Score: 0
    mortal
    viscount_badge

(Also this might have been an older bug resurfacing but I found once I got to the end of picking my options I got curious again how the hairs would look so I started cycling between them. The detached from the avatar’s skeletal mesh though and were previewing themselves somewhere around shoulder level rather than on the head. Nothing seemed to reset that break, other than of course editing. The actual hair fix worked though, I can choose between them again )

#45695 Score: 0
    Profile photo of AiryKai
    pgf developer
    viscount_badge

(Also this might have been an older bug resurfacing but I found once I got to the end of picking my options I got curious again how the hairs would look so I started cycling between them. The detached from the avatar’s skeletal mesh though and were previewing themselves somewhere around shoulder level rather than on the head. Nothing seemed to reset that break, other than of course editing. The actual hair fix worked though, I can choose between them again )

I saw this error. I think I know the reason and we will fix in the next patch.

#45697 Score: 0
    Profile photo of UrbanMagi
    mortal
    baron_badge

I’ve noticed some of the aging sliders switch between slightly opening and closing character mouths for some reason. I am really impressed by the update!

~Shadow is but the result of light.

#45709 Score: 0
    Profile photo of DonPC
    mortal
    viscount_badge

Hi!

It appears my lagging issues, hair issues and so on were fixed! Great job guys, thank you.

One thing remains however. It’s no gamebreaker though, but it looks “sloppy”.

[/url]

No biggie. Thought I’d point it out.

#45719 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Regent
    community manager
    viscount_badge

Hi! It appears my lagging issues, hair issues and so on were fixed! Great job guys, thank you. One thing remains however. It’s no gamebreaker though, but it looks “sloppy”. [/url] No biggie. Thought I’d point it out.

These are placeholder names like with most MMORPG’s when it comes to abilities, etc during pre-alpha. They will read like you’d expect come launch

"We will be relentless in our pursuit for perfection. We won't ever be perfect - but in the process we will achieve greatness." - Vince Lombardi

#45723 Score: 0
    Profile photo of DonPC
    mortal
    viscount_badge

Ah! Thanks for informing me heh :P. I didn’t know!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 17
08abur, anton669, fartita, Giurt, Hmonogolik, Iarwain, LinuxDonald, Oscar Cool, Pedro1976, Regent, StalkerCat, Ulfvaldr, UrbanMagi, Viktorius, vilenolram, Wh4tIsL0ve, Windir
Forum Statistics
Threads: 491, Posts: 499, Members: 11,734