RussianEnglish

Patch: 0.5.r65

Home Forums English Forum Bug Reporting Patch: 0.5.r65

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Merca007 Merca007 April 17 19:14.

• #45415 Score: 0
    Profile photo of AiryKai
    pgf developer
    viscount_badge

Hello!

Today we had a small patch with the number 0.5.r65!

Several bug fixes were related to the “sticking” in walls and windows, now this should not happen or will happen less often.

Removed the previously working “targeting” function. It’s not supposed to work on this step, so it caused errors.

For dessert, we added a small feature which many of you asked. I think that you will find it.

Hair physics in the game scenes still could not activate without the associated problems and bugs, so while it may not look very good.

Currently we are working on updating the module for generating and processing characters. We were able to integrate many new functions and optimizations that will improve body and clothes. But it will have to spend a lot of time, because global changes will require corrections in the work related modules.

Still waiting for your new feedback, including about new build.

Наша сила не только в когтях и живучести. Наша сила в свободе и чести.

#45418 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Viktorius
    mortal
    elder_badge
    baron_badge

We can dance Gagnam Style xD
    Nice xD

The Buggy Target System is gone and the sticking look gone as well.

“Finally there is nothing here for death to take away.” ― Charles Bukowski, What Matters Most is How Well You Walk Through the Fire

#45425 Score: 0
    Profile photo of The Shadow Man
    mortal
    viscount_badge

I still can’t leave the night club.

Few other things:

http://dogma-universe.com/en/forums/topic/night-club-update-errors-and-general-feedback/

The shadows are moving again

#45426 Score: 0
    Profile photo of AiryKai
    pgf developer
    viscount_badge

I still can’t leave the night club.

I still can’t reproduce the problem. What is the name of your character?

#45429 Score: 0
    mortal
    viscount_badge

I still can’t reproduce the problem. What is the name of your character?

Abraham Giovanni

#45565 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Pedro1976
    mortal
    viscount_badge

I am new to this game and from what I can see it promises to be great. But right now my character creator does not give me any clothes or other options for the character. This makes it impossible for me to go beyond the character creator. Any help is welcome since I want to enjoy this game.

#45571 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Merca007
    mortal
    elder_badge

Earlier, there was a function which I warned if the name of the character isn’t correct, it is perhaps necessary to choose other name that it was possible to create the character. Also it is unforgettable to do a slide of the character.

#45576 Score: 0
    Profile photo of orestes1986
    mortal
    baron_badge

Hello,

I just got the game and I am really excited with its concept and its potencial

I also cannot find a way to leave the bar, the door that seems to lead to the street just brings me back to my room.

The name of my character is Orcon Do Mech

#45577 Score: 0
    mortal
    elder_badge

It is an alpha. Razarbotchiki is gradually supplemented our client that we gradually tried him. So far nobody can go outside, except developers.

#45578 Score: 0
    Profile photo of orestes1986
    mortal
    baron_badge

Oh, ok!

I though it might be so, but I couldn’t find it somewhere so I thought I should ask.

Thank you for the reply

#45582 Score: 0
    mortal
    viscount_badge

My character has been deleted… I didn’t do that

#45583 Score: 0
    mortal
    elder_badge

with a new patch all characters have been removed.

#45586 Score: 0
    mortal
    viscount_badge

@Merca007 Ah ok, thanks for the tip off.

#45626 Score: 0
    mortal
    elder_badge

У меня появилась проблема, запускаю клиент. И не могу ввести ни логин, ни пароль. Эти поля почему-то не реагируют на клик. И напечатать ничего не получается.

#45640 Score: 0
    Profile photo of AiryKai
    pgf developer
    viscount_badge

У меня появилась проблема, запускаю клиент. И не могу ввести ни логин, ни пароль. Эти поля почему-то не реагируют на клик. И напечатать ничего не получается.

По видимому, нет соединения с сервером. Это немного странно, т.к. сервер работает и люди на него заходят без проблем. Нужно проверить коннект. Какой-нибудь антивирус не может блокировать?

#45643 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Pedro1976
    mortal
    viscount_badge

I have a problem Logging in to the game since the new patch has arrived. I cannot enter my Login name or Login password. 

#45644 Score: 0
    Profile photo of AiryKai
    pgf developer
    viscount_badge

I have a problem Logging in to the game since the new patch has arrived. I cannot enter my Login name or Login password.

This occurs when the client cannot connect to the server. Maybe something is blocking the connection? Antivirus, for example?

#45649 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Regent
    community manager
    viscount_badge

This occurs when the client cannot connect to the server. Maybe something is blocking the connection? Antivirus, for example?

Had the same issue. It’s not the anti-virus. I believe the client was out of date for me.

"We will be relentless in our pursuit for perfection. We won't ever be perfect - but in the process we will achieve greatness." - Vince Lombardi

#45651 Score: 0
    mortal
    elder_badge

I had the same problem, I have solved it, reset of the modem. But before it I have addressed provider of my Internet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 24
ac66989, Aira, AiryKai, Ayazani, bloodcultist, Boskhet, DonPC, EasternDragon, ejewell82, FaittX, Isis, Kiasydia, Ksen, LinuxDonald, Napikusadil, Reveall, Samarityanka, UrbanMagi, Void_Rose, wayup, Windir, wwww, Zerastul, Zgoda
Forum Statistics
Threads: 506, Posts: 514, Members: 12,044